New skins for a new lore.
Blackfrost Anivia (Legendary, 1820 RP)
Ice Drake Shyvana (975 RP)
Runeguard Volibear (975 RP)
A new lore has decent to League of Legends. It is ‘The Battle for The Freljord’ and it come with video and special website.
In this patch you will be able to set your loyalty to one of the three tribes:
Avarosan (Ashe Tribe)
Winter’s Claw (Sejuani’s Tribe)
Frostguard (Lissandra’s Tribs)
Note: you can unlock this summoner’s icon by winning 10 games on this banner, but you can ONLY unlock 1 of them. Choose wisely summoners.
* Sejuani, only changes are skill effects
* Trundle, only changes are skill buffs
* Karma, receive buffs in all skills both damage and cooldrown reduction
* Lulu, increase in mana for glitterlance and …..
* Nasus, wither attack speed reduction reduced to half (movement speed reduction should be the same 95% at max level)
* Quinn, slight buff? in gameplay
* Thresh, increase damage in Death Sentence and reduce damage in Flay with Death Sentence passive is moved to Flay
* Udyr, change into Tiger Stance damage type and bonuses
* Zed, change into Living Shadow cooldown and Shadow Slash cooldown reduction mechanic for Living Shadow (it only reduce when you hit champion)
* Elixir Fortitude, become 350 gold
* Health Pot and Mana Pot limited to 5 at a time
With the changes in max pot at a time, it may cut some of the weaker champion from players preference, we need to wait and see how the pro players deal with these changes.
Newest champion spotlight has come out for Lissandra, the Ice Witch.
Also some Pro Players comment on Lissandra gameplay.
The champion re-work for Sejuani and Trundle will come very soon to live server.
For the mean time, new champion spotlight has been released.
Sejuani Champion Spotlight
Pro Players Opinion on Sejuani Re-work
“She is riding a god damn boar, what else do you need?” – The General, TSM Snapdragon TheOddOne
Trundle Champion Spotlight
After a long season of League of Legends EU competitions, Spring season has finally finished. All I can say the playoff games were very full on and exciting, especially game #4 between Gambit Gaming versus Fnatic
If you missed it, you can watch it on YouTube LoLChampSeries channel
Congratulation for the winner and other teams.
#2 Gambit Gaming
#3 Evil Geniuses
#4 SK Gaming
Found this comic from skyen @ devianart
Well…. that explain really well why Gambit Gaming is OP
For those who missed the actual 1v1 between Wickd and Soaz to determine the All-Star Top Lane EU, here are the youtube replays.
From this result, Soaz will go to the All-Star game in China.
Ok… I am not sure why they named it Patch 3.5 Balance. But here are the summary of the patch:
– change to her Mark of the Assassin (Q) based based damage while increase on detonation to 0.5 Ability Power ratio
– her Shadow Dance (R) charge has been increase for early level to 35/25/15
– Charge rate reduce to 12/10/8 and Big One every 3rd missile
– they change all of her spells numbers, ratio and cooldown
– reduce in cast range of Divine Blessing and Intervention (R) to 900
– reduce in based movement speed
– increase in Final Spark (R) cooldown to 80/65/50
– reduce in mana cost for Dark Binding (Q) and Soul Shackles (R)
– Tidal Wave (R) got increase range, reduce cooldown and reduce mana cost
– increase on based armor and Titan’s Wrath cooldown has been reduced
– reduce in Absolute Zero (R) cooldown and mana cost
– Harrier (Passive) will mark more often and will mark instantly
– Vault (E) will land closer to enemy if cast from longer distance
– reduce on Rolling Thunder (Q) early movement speed to 30/35/40/45/50%
Spirit of the Ancient Golem
– change in recipe and replacement of armor bonus with cooldown reduction
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
– change in recipe and reduce in Attack Damage
– reduce in mana cost and adjustment to active shield
There is no indication that Lissandra will be available this week