I found this YouTube video where Flame and Shy discuss how to play top lane, after it both play a game against Riot employees to show case their points.
* Sejuani, only changes are skill effects
* Trundle, only changes are skill buffs
* Karma, receive buffs in all skills both damage and cooldrown reduction
* Lulu, increase in mana for glitterlance and …..
* Nasus, wither attack speed reduction reduced to half (movement speed reduction should be the same 95% at max level)
* Quinn, slight buff? in gameplay
* Thresh, increase damage in Death Sentence and reduce damage in Flay with Death Sentence passive is moved to Flay
* Udyr, change into Tiger Stance damage type and bonuses
* Zed, change into Living Shadow cooldown and Shadow Slash cooldown reduction mechanic for Living Shadow (it only reduce when you hit champion)
* Elixir Fortitude, become 350 gold
* Health Pot and Mana Pot limited to 5 at a time
With the changes in max pot at a time, it may cut some of the weaker champion from players preference, we need to wait and see how the pro players deal with these changes.
Newest champion spotlight has come out for Lissandra, the Ice Witch.
Also some Pro Players comment on Lissandra gameplay.
The champion re-work for Sejuani and Trundle will come very soon to live server.
For the mean time, new champion spotlight has been released.
Sejuani Champion Spotlight
Pro Players Opinion on Sejuani Re-work
“She is riding a god damn boar, what else do you need?” – The General, TSM Snapdragon TheOddOne
Trundle Champion Spotlight
For those who missed the actual 1v1 between Wickd and Soaz to determine the All-Star Top Lane EU, here are the youtube replays.
From this result, Soaz will go to the All-Star game in China.
Here is the replay for CLG vs WE (game 3), M5 vs TPA and there rest of the game.
As long as there is no problem with riotgames internet, all replay from today will be under 1 link.
For you who missed the matches here is the link to the replay on twitch TV.
It is a full replay for the whole day so expect the file will be 12+(Day 1) and 8+(Day 2) hours long. I will put a method on how to download the video once the final finish.
For final day click here.
Just tried the new champion on PBE and I think he is another strong laner like Jax, well like any other new champion his number still a little bit over power in my opinion and there is new special item for Rengar which work like Sword of Occult or Mejas Soulstealer.
I have set up Youtube channel and uploaded couple of video from Indonesian Community games and several of my ranked team games.
I am planning to do more videos in the future to help with the growth of Indonesian League of Legends Community.
Here is the link: apozgaming youtube channel
If you can subscribe or like the video it will help the channel to grow as well. Also follow me on Twitter and Facebook available on the right hand side menu.