* Sejuani, only changes are skill effects
* Trundle, only changes are skill buffs
* Karma, receive buffs in all skills both damage and cooldrown reduction
* Lulu, increase in mana for glitterlance and …..
* Nasus, wither attack speed reduction reduced to half (movement speed reduction should be the same 95% at max level)
* Quinn, slight buff? in gameplay
* Thresh, increase damage in Death Sentence and reduce damage in Flay with Death Sentence passive is moved to Flay
* Udyr, change into Tiger Stance damage type and bonuses
* Zed, change into Living Shadow cooldown and Shadow Slash cooldown reduction mechanic for Living Shadow (it only reduce when you hit champion)
* Elixir Fortitude, become 350 gold
* Health Pot and Mana Pot limited to 5 at a time
With the changes in max pot at a time, it may cut some of the weaker champion from players preference, we need to wait and see how the pro players deal with these changes.